Our bushlite candle lanterns our great for camping, fishing, safaris, hiking, reading, and in case of emergencies, i.e. load shedding. The bush light has great features…
- Convenient fuel: Our bushlite uses a standard house candle available anywhere in the world.
- Convenient handle: Brass handle makes our bushlites candle lantern easy to hand and carry.
- Constant flame height: Our unique spring loaded candle tube keeps the flame height constant. Our long lasting candles burns up to 6 hours.
- Anti mosquito capability: Our bushlites has a brass adapter clip that has been designed to fit a standard Doom mat.
- Economical candle lantern: Our bushlites are affordable to purchase and economical to use. Other lanterns can cost up to R20 per hour to operate. The bushlite costs only a fraction of that to operate.
- Safe camping light: There are no combustible fuels, no complicated starting procedures, and no naked flames.
- Reliable camping light: There are no batteries to fail and replace, no mantles or bulbs to break.
- Environmentally friendly light: There are no batteries or fuel cartridges to dispose.